CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
This clause only applies if you are a consumer and therefore you have a legal right to cancel the Contract between you and us within 14 days of delivery without giving a reason.
Please note that if you are a consumer the cancellation right does not apply and no refunds will be given in the case of Bespoke Goods (Products specifically personalised and/or tailored to your specifications) unless there is a manufacturing defect or the products are not as described.
Please note that we do not exchange products unless there is a manufacturing defect or the Products are not as described.
There is no cancellation right in relation to Commercial Orders unless there is a manufacturing defect or the Products are not as described.
Responsibility for inspecting the Products upon delivery rests solely with you. You shall examine the Products upon delivery and shall promptly (in any event within 14 days of delivery) notify us of any apparent damage, defect or shortages. We shall act promptly to resolve the issues. Your failure to notify us otherwise within 14 days of delivery will result in you being deemed to have accepted the Products. After acceptance you shall not be entitled to reject the Products in return for a refund.
The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day you (or a third party acting on your behalf) take physical possession of the Products you ordered. Where you order multiple Products in one order or a Product is delivered in separate parts, the cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day you (or a third party acting on your behalf) takes physical possession of the last Product or part whichever is applicable, that makes up your order. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of your right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
To cancel the Contract you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
If you cancel your Contract with us, we will reimburse you all payments received from you including the cost of delivery. Please note that redelivery charges where you are the cause of a failed delivery attempt in accordance with our delivery charges.
If you cancel your Contract we will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products provided the Products are returned in the same condition as delivered to you and have not been used. Please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products.
Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received the Product: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you.
- if you have changed your mind before the Product is delivered to you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. Please note that unless the Products are faulty or were not delivered as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us including the cost of us collecting the Products from you at our delivery rates.
We may make a deduction from any refund (you are entitled to from us) for loss in value of any Products we supply. You are only liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the unfair/unreasonable use of the Products.
In the event of faulty or mis-described Products please notify us within 14 days of delivery and we will (subject to confirmation of the fault), exchange the Products or refund you in full. Products will be exchanged without incurring a collection and re-delivery charge. Please note that we shall not be liable if you continue to use the Products or if you attempt to alter or repair the Products without our written consent.
If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the Products to us. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause or anything else in these Terms.
If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
- then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You can either send it back at your own cost or if we have offered to collect the Product from you, we will collect the Products from the address to which they were delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for collection;
- unless the Product is faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If we have offered to collect the Product from you, we will charge in accordance with our delivery charges.