At Design in the Sand, our unique selling proposition lies in our ability to transform your vision into reality through our bespoke furniture customisation service. Unlike conventional furniture stores, we empower you to be the curator of your own living space by allowing you to handpick specific colours and finishes that resonate with your individual style and personality.
Choose from a diverse palette of colours and an array of exquisite finishes to craft furniture pieces that seamlessly integrate with your home decor. Whether you're drawn to the elegance of deep mahogany or the modern allure of minimalist whites, our customised furniture options cater to every taste and preference.
What sets us apart is the meticulous attention to detail and craftsmanship that goes into each custom piece. We understand that furniture is more than just functional; it's an expression of your identity. Whether it's a dining table, desk or an armchair, our commitment to quality ensures that every item you create is a reflection of your unique style.
Our Customisation Service
What aspects can be customised?
- Frame colour
- Table top materials
- Table top finish (dead flat or eggshell
- Frame colour paint finish
What can I ask for that is not on the website?
- Size – the dropdown menus offer a set of sizes – however if you would like a length in between those then let us know!
- Colour – we can find any colour and brand you ask for, or we can work to a RAL number
- Top Colour – if you would like us to stain the top
- Shape – If you would like a square table or even a round table
- Anything else? – please try us... we love to be pushed!
What is the process?
At Design In The Sand we love helping you create your ideal table.
- Look at what options we offer
- Decide what suits you best - Our website gives the most frequently chosen options – if you would like something different please contact us!
- Work out the size and shape you would like
- Look at the various leg shapes available – and choose your favourite.
- Choose your favoured material for the top
- Choose top finish Dead Flat or Eggshell
- Choose a paint and finish for the legs and frame – this is a free choice simply let us know what brand, colour and finish you would like!
What happens after I have chosen?
- We start buying the materials as soon as you place your order – normal time scale 6-8 weeks
- Paint and finishes are one of the last things for us to do – so we are always happy for you to decide on those aspects later!
- As we near completion we will contact you to agree a delivery date.
If this process sounds like something you'd be interested in, do not hesitate to get in contact with us!